IHOPU Community Housing is our premier living situation offered exclusively for full-time IHOPU students.
Our goal is to provide a dynamic housing environment that will greatly enrich your time at IHOPU. Besides being a safe and convenient housing option, we hope that birthdays, game nights, and study sessions will be better than ever! IHOPU Community Housing units are located within the IHOPKC Herrnhut Complex, just walking distance from IHOPKC’s Global Prayer Room.
Signing up is easy. No need to sift through rental listings or search for roommates, we arrange all of that for you.
- Basic furniture (students are responsible for providing their own linens)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Google Fiber (up to 5Mbps download)
- IHOPU Community House Leaders are IHOPU student leaders who live in Housing to provide leadership, offer support, and be a source of encouragement and care
- Walking distance to IHOPKC’s Global Prayer Room
- Optional meal plans (cafeteria is located a next to the Global Prayer Room)
Most units available are
- 2 bedroom units with 3-4 students for $2,050 per semester per student, including furnishings and utilities. Payment plans are available upon request.
- LIMITED OPTION: $4,000 per semester per student for a single room occupancy in a 2 bedroom unit with shared living spaces. Payment plans are available upon request.
IHOPU Community Housing is on a first come first served basis. This is available to you as soon as your school application has been accepted.
IHOPU students who do not stay in IHOPU Community Housing are responsible for finding their own accommodations. We offer our IHOPU Community Housing to make moving to Kansas City as easy, seamless, and fun as possible.
We strongly encourage students not to plan a move until they have confirmed housing arrangements. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.