New 8-week IHOPU Courses Start October 18, 2021.
Join us online or on-campus!
How to Sign Up
- View the courses available with the button above.
- Please fill out the Audit Enrollment Form online.
- Once you have submitted the Enrollment Form, you will receive a follow-up email with further information, including how to make your payment online, when and how to access the course(s), etc.
Lecture courses cost $175.00 per course. Skill-Based courses cost $695.00 per course (max of 2 per semester).
Various discounts are available for IHOPKC staff. View a full breakdown of course costs with the button below:
Refund Policy for Audit
Refund Amount if the Audit Student Withdraws from Class(es)
- During the first 2 days of classes: 100%
- During the first week of classes: 90%
- During the second week of classes: 70%
- During the third week of classes: 50%
- After the third week of classes: 0%
If you are unable to continue auditing a course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Of the IHOPU courses available for audit, visitors can attend one lecture course up to three times, or one free Music Theory course up to two times. Visitors may not sit in on a group instrument, music production, or advanced course.
How to visit a course
Sign up at the IHOPU Welcome Center to obtain a visitor permission slip. You must present this slip to the instructor’s assistant in order to visit the class. Assistants are typically seated in the back of the room, near the attendance sheets. Visiting a course is limited to on-campus attendance only at this time.