Partner with the Holy Spirit in Worship
What is prophetic worship? How do you grow in confidence as a worship leader or musician? How do you engage in meaningful team ministry that brings others closer to Jesus? This three-week online study, led by our faculty at the Forerunner School of Worship, will help you discover three fundamental elements of authentic worship. Join us October 26–November 9 to explore your identity as a worshiper, discuss the need for humility and unity in worship, and learn how to partner with the Holy Spirit as you lead others.Register Now
Join us for an interactive experience!
Through this study, you will gain tools to help you:
- Step into God’s storyline
- See Jesus glorified through unity
- Learn the essence of team ministry
- Partner with the Holy Spirit
- Lead others into intimacy with Jesus
- 3 interactive sessions on Zoom with teaching, Q&A, and small group discussion time (Thursdays, 6-7pm CT)
- 9 short instructional videos featuring the Forerunner School of Worship faculty and IHOPKC worship leaders & musicians
- A downloadable study guide to work through on your own time
- All the videos, live sessions, and study guide materials
- Longterm access to the study on our online platform
The Lord has called you to be a worshipper forever. Step into His storyline for your life and understand your priestly identity.
The Lord is glorified as His Church worships Him together. Draw near to Him in humility with others and grow in unity.
The Lord wants to speak to you and through you. Learn to recognize His voice and lead others into His presence.
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
Director, Forerunner School of Worship
Meet our Host
Ready to get started?
Join us October 26–November 9 for this online study!
- Your access to the online study will be sent to the email address provided upon checkout.
- If you have a discount code, you can enter it at the final checkout screen.
- If you have any issues with the checkout process, please email email@example.com