IHOPU Student Housing is our premier living situation offered exclusively for full-time IHOPU students.
Our goal is to provide a dynamic housing environment that will greatly enrich your time at IHOPU. Besides being a safe and convenient housing option, we hope that birthdays, game nights, and study sessions will be better than ever! We have Student Housing apartments located within the IHOPKC Herrnhut Complex, just walking distance from IHOPKC’s Global Prayer Room.
Signing up is easy. No need to sift through rental listings or search for roommates, we arrange all of that for you.
- Basic furniture (students are responsible for providing their own linens)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Google Fiber (up to 5Mbps download)
- A resident advisor (RA) to answer questions and be a source of encouragement, fun and support.
- Walking distance to IHOPKC’s Global Prayer Room
- Optional Cafeteria eating plans (cafeteria is located a next to the Global Prayer Room)
There are two layouts available
- 2 bedroom unit will have 4–5 students for $350 per month per student
- 1 bedroom unit will have 2–3 students for $425 per month per student
Click here to inquire about IHOPU Student Housing
IHOPU students who do not stay in IHOPU Student Housing are responsible for finding their own accommodations. We offer our IHOPU Student Housing to make moving to Kansas City as easy, seamless, and fun as possible.
We strongly encourage students not to plan a move until they have confirmed housing arrangements. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.