You Were Made For Relationships!
Relationships are at the heart of God’s purpose for us, but they take work. Have you ever wondered how to apply the Bible to the relationships in your life? Do you know how to have godly friendships? What do you do about dating when the Bible doesn’t even talk about it? We want to help you transform the way you relate to people using the tools that God has already given you. He designed you to live in relationship with Him and others—this online study, led by David Sliker & Isaac Bennett, will show you how.Register Now
Join us for an interactive experience!
Whether you’re trying to navigate difficult family situations, find an authentic community of friends, or figure out dating, this study will help you! Over the course of four weeks, we’ll be covering:
- The impact of your relationship with God on your earthly relationships, and how His love helps you conquer insecurity
- Receiving and expressing love with those closest to you and having grace for weakness
- Building community through loving others with mercy and serving freely
- Developing a biblical understanding of the importance of romance and how to walk out dating and marriage today
This online study is packed full of helpful tools and resources like:
- 4 short instructional videos
- 8 roundtable discussion videos with David, Isaac, and other leaders
- 6 recorded live sessions including, teaching, encouragement and Q&A sessions
- 4 downloadable study guides to work through on your own time
- All the videos, recorded live sessions, and study guide materials
- Longterm access to the study on our online platform
Do you have a group of 8 or more that would want to do this study together? Ask us about our group discount!
Engage with what the Bible says about loving the people in your life.
The Bible is our best tool for building and maintaining amazing relationships. God has already given us what we need—we just have to know where to look.
See people through God’s eyes, even when they annoy you.
When we draw closer to God, we begin to see who He created others to be instead of who we think they are. This enables us to love them the way He loves them!
Transform the way you relate to friends, family, and others.
Sometimes we get trapped in cycles in relationships, but learning how to break out of them is worth it. When you do, you can love freely without bitterness or offense.
Why join this online study
Healthy relationships—with your family, friends, or romantic partners—are possible. Find answers to the questions you’ve been asking yourself and grow in confidence in God’s love for you and those around you.
President, International House of Prayer University
Meet our Hosts
David Sliker has been a senior leader and author at the International House of Prayer Missions Base in Kansas City, Missouri, for nearly 20 years. Ministering and serving with his wife, Tracey, and their four children, Riley, Lauren, Daniel, and Finney, David’s primary ministry calling is to be an intercessory missionary. Additionally, he ministers internationally, equipping saints in prayer and intimacy with God, the power of the Holy Spirit, passion for the Scriptures, and the proclamation of Jesus and His return. He is the president of International House of Prayer University, where he teaches about prayer and intimacy with Jesus, missions, biblical studies, and the return of Jesus. He is the author of End Times Simplified: Preparing Your Heart for the Coming Storm.
Lead Pastor, Forerunner Church
Meet our Hosts
Isaac and his wife, Morgan, are full-time intercessory missionaries who serve at the International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Missouri. They have five children. Isaac is the lead pastor at Forerunner Church and an instructor at the International House of Prayer University. The Bennetts’ heart is to see day-and-night prayer established across the earth and the next generation called into wholehearted love for Jesus.
Ready to learn how to have healthy relationships?
Register for the online study below!
- Your access to the online study will be sent to the email address provided upon checkout.
- If you have a discount code, you can enter it at the final checkout screen.
- If you have any issues with the checkout process, please email email@example.com.